Are you looking for Best Field Recorder ? Our Experts found thousand of reviews online for the Best Field Recorder and Shortlisted then. This suggestion is creation for those looking for their ideal products. Wiigeeks selected products for the Best Field Recorder . You will see ratings these ratings matrix Wiigeeks have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look –
We have found thousand of reviews when researching and we have considered users feedback on the Best products and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Field Recorder
- 32-Bit float recording with dual a/D converters
- 6-Channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- Advanced look-ahead hybrid Limiters for 24-bit recording
- Ios wireless control with F control app
- Pack of two (2) cables
- Each cable offers both a TA3 (Female) and XLR (Male) connector
- Connects the mini-XLR balanced outputs of your recorder to the XLR inputs of other devices
- Length: 26 inches
- HIGH-QUALITY RECORDING SETTINGS: The F2 boasts two high-quality recording resolutions to choose from—32-bit / 44.1 kHz or 32-bit / 48 kHz, both in mono uncompressed BWF (Broadcast Wave File) format. No data compression means that no quality is lost in the creation of the audio files. Use the onboard 80 Hz low-cut filter to reduce rumble and bass buildup in your recordings.
- POWER FOR HOURS: To keep up with the pace of on-location production, the F2 can be powered via two AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries (alkaline included), a Zoom AD-17 power adapter (available separately), or a USB Type-C battery pack (available separately). With up to 15 hours of run time on AAA batteries, all-day shoots are no problem for the F2.
- BLUETOOTH CONTROL: The F2-BT comes with built-in Bluetooth. And with the free Zoom F2 Control app the F2-BT can wirelessly start/stop recordings, display battery levels, adjust output volume, control lo-cut and more.
- RECORD DIRECT TO MICROSD CARDS: Maximize portability by recording directly to a microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card (available separately) for up to 512GB of storage space.
- MIC INPUT WITH PLUG-IN POWER: The F2 can accommodate mic-level signals via its locking 3.5mm mini-jack input. Since it supplies 2.5V plug-in power, you're free to use common condenser mics such as lavaliers, headsets, and earsets.
- Four-channel recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Built-in stereo X/Y microphones, up to 140 dB SPL
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with locking connectors. Records directly to SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- 4-in/2-out USB audio interface. Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ω
- Line/phone-LINE Output load impedance- 10 kΩ or more. LINE rated output level: -10 dBu. PHONE- 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ω load)
- All Black Finish
- Two-channel Audio recorder supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Includes lavalier microphone with windscreen, mic clip, and belt clip
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- One-touch button controls
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Run & Gun Video, Interviews ,3-Capsule Shotgun Microphone,Limiter & Auto-Level Prevent Distortion Records Stereo MP3 or Hi-Res WAV
- Sandisk 32gb SD card.
- Hairy Windbuster
- LMF-2: Lavalier mic
- BCF-1: Belt clip for F1
- Mic clip for LMF-2 lavalier
- WSL-1: Windscreen for LMF-2 lavalier (pack of 5)
- Hot shoe shock mount for the Zoom F1 Field Recorder
- Secures the Zoom F1 to a video camera
- Reduces vibration to eliminate unwanted thumping sounds
- Built light-weight yet durable for long-term use
- Color: Black
- Compact handheld professional-grade DSLR recorder
- Records directly onto SD/SDHC flash media
- Yet it delivers audio recording quality of the very highest caliber
- It’s ideal for situations where no-compromise recordings are required
- Superior solid-state recording process.
- SAVE ON MONEY, RECORD IN HI-RES - The Zoom F1-SP Combo includes the 2-channel F1 Field Recorder and super cardioid SGH-6 Shotgun Microphone. It's the ideal solution for portable pro-filmmaking.
- PROVIDES A USER-FRIENDLY RECORDER - The F1 Field Recorder features one-touch buttons that give you quick access to the highpass filter, limiter controls, and more while shooting a fast-moving event.
- RECORD PROFESSIONAL AUDIO - The SGH-6 Shotgun Microphone can record up to 24bit/96kHz pro-quality audio (BWF-compliant WAV format).
- RECORDS DIRECTLY TO microSD/microSDHC cards - The F1 recorder can directly use microSDHC cards (of up to 32GB) for storage and can also work as a card reader when connected to a PC.
- INCLUDES - Zoom F1-SP Field Recorder and Shotgun Mic Combo. Mini Stereo Cable for DSLR. Shock Mount. Windscreen. 2 AAA Batteries. 32GB Class 10 SDHC MicroSD Card. SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. Blucoil 6-Foot Premium Extension Cable with Stereo 3.5mm Tips. Blucoil 5-Foot Audio Aux Cable. 4-Pack of Blucoil AAA Batteries. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Best Field Recorder Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Best Field Recorder worry you out? Have your mind been juggling between choices when You want to buy Best Field Recorder in general, specifically regarding that which products to choose?
In this case, know that Wiigeeks With you. Many people finding it tough to buy the perfect products for them. Wiigeeks feel the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you are here, You obviously curious about Best Field Recorder Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a trusted source like Wiigeeks with great options before you make any decisions that which product would be best for your needs.
There are lots of sources that’ll provide you like Wiigeeks with that information- buying guides, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or social sites, online forums where users share their personal opinion, product reviews specifically found all over the internet. Only Wiigeeks well research will ensure that you are getting the right product.
But this is not always easy work, right? That’s why Wiigeeks have taken time to finalize a list of the best products in today’s market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more tension for you.How did Wiigeeks made the list, Is this question your mind? How did Wiigeeks make this buying guide?
Firstly, Wiigeeks system collected as much information available about products from the trusted sources.
Wiigeeks employed both AI and big data volume to validate all collected information.
Then Wiigeeks Artificial intelligence ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard formula that help us pick the best products currently on the market!The products are not chosen randomly. Wiigeeks consider several formula before finalize a list. Some of the formula are discussed below-
Best Field Recorder try to offer some unique features that make them great in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one best product or another in Wiigeeks list.
Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable products just because the cheap price? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting products goes high-rise. That’s because of the famous brands have a reputation to maintain that others don’t.
Features: You don’t need stack of features, but useful ones. Usually Wiigeeks look at the features to choose the top Best Field Recorder based on that.
Specifications: Numbers always help you quantify the quality of the products in a quantitative way. Wiigeeks find higher products specifications, but with the proper balance.
Customer Ratings: The thausend of customers using the products before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings means better product experienced by much number of people thet Wiigeeks gives more priority.
Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustable information, coming from real-world customers about the Best Field Recorder they used.
Seller Rank: Now, this is very interesting things! You don’t just need a good products you need a product that’s growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Frist of all, the selling number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will provide great quality and after sales service because of that selling number.
Value For The Money: They said that you get what you paid for. Cheap isn’t always best. But that doesn’t mean splashing lots of money on a flashy but underserving product is best either. Wiigeeks try to calculate how much value for the money you can get from your products before put them on this list.
Durability: Durability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Best Field Recorder will serve you for months and years to come.
Availability: Product comes and go new products take the place of the old ones. In all likelihood some new features was added, some necessary modifications has been done. What is the point of using the supposedly good Best Field Recorder if that is not continued by the manufacturer? Wiigeeks try to feature products that are updated and sold by at least one trusted seller, if not several.
Negative Ratings: Yes, Wiigeeks take also that into consideration! When Wiigeeks took the top rated products on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered.
These are the formula we have chosen for Best Field Recorder . Does our work stop there? No! The most important things that is you should know about us, Wiigeeks are always updating our reseaarch to provide timely and valuable information.
Therefore reader satisfaction is Our priority, Wiigeeks have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find anyBest Field Recorder featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and Wiigeeks will try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.